Ziddu2

Your Ad Here

ADBRITE GANES

Your Ad Here

Monday, March 22, 2010

Flip Font Changer Application for Nokia 5800, 5230, 5530 and N 97

















Bored with the default Font of your mobile. Here is something that will bring new Font style to your Mobile. MonoType Imaging FlipFlop V5.0.1 is a cool application for Symbian S60 5th edition based mobiles . It changes the font of your mobile to your selected font.

Simply choose a new font, Click to preview and apply it. Restart your mobile to see the font on your mobile.

8 comments:

  1. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nice this app for nokia 5233 good working

    ReplyDelete
  2. do not work on my nokia 5800..shown not support for my devive.. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. it says it is not supported by my device... any suggestions why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey how to install it in my nokia 5233

    ReplyDelete
  5. can not be used in my 5230 nokia y?

    ReplyDelete